Compliance is mandatory
- Compliance is mandatory for all.
- Slide & Attraction Rules - Clear User Rules are located near each attraction. Please be aware that some of our slides & attractions have specific minimum height/age requirement.
- Instructions/guidelines detailed in our Park pamphlets, through the Park-wide speaker system, and demonstrated/enforced by our lifeguards and park staff.
- Anyone who fails to follow the Parks safety rules may be asked to leave.
General park rules
- To access the park, clients must show a valid ticket or pass when asked at the main entrance. Please be advised that a standard admission ticket will not be accepted during organized special events.
- The park provides a rental service of lockers and sun beds. Sun beds may strictly be used in the designated areas only.
- Glass , charcoal, firewood and pets are strictly not permitted in the park.
- Picnics are permitted in the designated areas only.
- Proper swimming attire must be wore at all times when using the swimming pools or on the attractions.
- Bathing in cotton clothing is prohibited.
- Shoes with buckles or any other metal attachments are not permitted whilst in pools or on the attractions.
- It is mandatory to respect the queues when waiting to access the attractions.
- It is strictly prohibited to leave any rubbish in/or besides the pools. To keep the park safe and clean, please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
- The park reserves the right to refuse admission to any visitor(s) who we suspect may cause a disturbance or become a threat to the welfare of other visitors whilst in the park and to those who are highly intoxicated.
- Park Management and security personnel have the right to ask any person(s) they consider a threat to the welfare of the park and other visitors to leave. No refunds will be given.
- For safety reasons or due to severe weather conditions, park management may have no option but to close the park. Should the park close due to such unforeseen circumstances, the park is not obliged to refund entrance fees.
- Due to general maintenance or a breakdown, the park may have to suspend usage of the affected attraction. In this instance, a visitor is not permitted to claim partial/full refund.
- Babies and Toddlers in diapers must wear waterproof swimming diapers whilst in the pools and on the attractions.
- Parents / guardians must be responsible for their children at all times. Do not let your child leave the park unattended.
- Please note there is full video surveillance throughout the park /please note CT cameras are in action throughout the entire park.
- The responsible/s for a group are in charge for enforcing the regulations to the group as well as answer to what is required.
- The use of recording devices is allowed in the park as long as they do not represent a nuisance for the rest of the clients.
- Pets are not allowed.
-In order to identify customers with the security cameras in case of incidents, users must enter and remain in the facilities with their faces completely uncovered